Wednesday, November 13, 2024

FREE! PLEASE TAKE

This is free writing -- I wrote it for free, and that's what it costs you to read it. You may have, at some point, read or seen something that I was paid to write -- you may have even paid to do it, and, in some cases, I apologize for that. This is different.


This is a place to put short pieces that don't really fit anywhere else -- a writer's Island of Misfit Toys, which we all have, but usually it's hidden in a desktop folder marked "Miscellaneous Stuff" or jammed into an Eddie Murphy movie. In either case, it's not doing what writing is supposed to do: engage and entertain people.

I hope this engages and entertains you, for a few minutes at a time. If you like it, keep checking it out -- and tell your friends that it's worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment